P. O. Box 14348 - 00100 Nairobi, KE +254 786 527 916 email@example.com
8th Floor, Suite No. 3, 5th Avenue Office Suites,
5th Avenue Ngong Rd, Ngong Rd, Nairobi - Kenya
KenyaCompanies is the largest b2b market place connecting manufacturers,
suppliers and buyers in the region. A central place for all your b2b partners.
Conditions of Use
This website is operated by HM Viloo Ltd. Please read these terms and conditions of use ("conditions of use") carefully. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to be bound by these conditions of use you should not access or view this website.
To make these conditions of use easier to read, we use a few definitions. The terms “Kenyacompanies.com” “we”, “us” and “our” are used to refer to Kenyacompanies.com.
Any enquiries or complaints which you have in relation to this website should be made either by using the Contact us facility, P.O Box 14348-00100 Nairobi.
a) Information we collect about you and our use of your information
When you visit our website we may ask you for information about yourself, including your name, address, email address and other information. We use this information to provide you with information you request or to reply to your queries.
In addition to the information you provide, we may also collect information about you and your use of our website through the use of automatic data collection tools. These tools collect certain standard information about your access and computer, such as your browser type, operating system and language, access times and your Internet Protocol (IP) address. We use the information for statistical reporting and do not link it to any named individuals.
Kenyacompanies.com will not intentionally collect any information about visitors to this website who are under eighteen years of age. If Kenyacompanies.com becomes aware that a child has provided any information this will immediately be deleted from Kenyacompanies.com’s records.
We only keep your information for as long as is necessary.
b) Who do we share your information with?
Kenyacompanies.com may share your personal information in the following ways:
From time to time your personal information may be transferred to other Kenyacompanies.com entities worldwide or to third party agents, representatives or suppliers of Kenyacompanies.com for the purposes of system maintenance and support.
Kenyacompanies.com may also be required to disclose your personal information to: (i) respond to duly authorized information requests from the police and governmental authorities; (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena or court order; (iii) help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights and properties of Kenyacompanies.com or its subsidiaries; or (iv) protect the personal safety of Kenyacompanies.com employees, third party agents or members of the public.
Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, Kenyacompanies.com decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses in some countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of your personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers. It is our practice to seek appropriate protection for personal information in these types of transactions.
We do not share, rent or trade your information with third parties for marketing or promotional purposes.
c) Accuracy of your information and your rights
Kenyacompanies.com strives to keep your personal information accurately recorded. You have the right to obtain a copy of the information we hold about you and/or to ask us not to process your information (or not to pass your information to third parties). If you would like copies of your information, or if you would like us to correct any factual inaccuracies in that information, or if you would like that information blocked or deleted from our records, then please contact the Corporate and Regulatory Affairs Department of kenyacompanies.com at Number +254 786527916, 5th Avenue office suites, Nairobi. E-mail us using the details in the Contact Us section of this website.
If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain (through our contact address provided in the contact us section) to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
d) How do we keep your personal information secure?
Kenyacompanies.com takes reasonable technical and organizational security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration or unlawful disclosure of information you provide to us. Any third party, agent or representative of kenyacompanies.com who requires access to your information is also required to implement reasonable technical and organizational security measures to protect your information.
e) Where do we transfer your information to?
Any third party, agent or representative of Kenyacompanies.com who imports personal information in the course of providing services to Kenyacompanies.com is required to keep that information confidential and comply with national data protection laws or, where applicable, to be bound by appropriate contractual obligations that protect your personal information.
'Cookies' are small data files that are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your device's hard drive. References in these conditions of use to ‘cookies’ also include other means of automatically accessing or storing information on your device.
We may use web beacons, which are transparent image files on web pages and are used to monitor your journey around Kenyacompanies.com.
Cookie / technology
These cookies are used to collect information about how you and other visitors use our website, which we use to help improve it. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they have visited.
How to disable / enable this cookie
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit:
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
For more information about cookies, including how to set your internet browser to reject cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org .
Links to external websites
This website includes links to external websites which are subject to their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. We are not responsible for the content of these external websites and we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of such sites before you submit any information about yourself. These links are provided solely for convenience to you. No endorsement of any party, products or services is expressed or implied and accordingly Kenyacompanies.com cannot accept any liability for the accuracy of, or otherwise in relation to, any content or the security of any activity carried out on such other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such linked websites. Your use of such websites is at your sole risk.
1. This website is provided to you free of charge, without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only.
2. Except as expressly provided for on this website, Kenyacompanies.com is not responsible for the content or use of any web pages or any messages sent or received by you.
3. All copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights used as part of this website are vested in Kenyacompanies.com and / or its licensors. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these conditions of use. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this website or its content. However, you are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use only. Other than as stated in these conditions of use, you may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by scraping, crawling, hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorized to do so in writing by Kenyacompanies.com.
4. You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
5. Kenyacompanies.com reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
6. You hereby agree to indemnify Kenyacompanies.com against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Kenyacompanies.com as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these conditions of use.
7. If you are in breach of these conditions of use Kenyacompanies.com may suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
8. KENYACOMPANIES.COM PUBLISHES THIS WEBSITE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES REFERRED TO ON THE WEBSITE (IN SO FAR AS SUCH WARRANTIES MAY BE EXCLUDED UNDER ANY RELEVANT LAW). EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR FOR FRAUD, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER KENYACOMPANIES.COM NOR ANY PART OF IT SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE AND WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS OF PROFITS), CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL THAT MAY RESULT FROM ACCESS OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, HOWSOEVER ARISING. YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS WEBSITE.
9. If any part of these conditions of use is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these conditions of use shall not be affected.
10. These conditions of use govern our relationship with you and represent our entire agreement with you.
11. The conditions of use and the content of this website are governed by Kenyan law whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
HM Viloo Ltd is incorporated in Kenya.
+254786527916, 5th Avenue Office Suites, Nairobi